2017-18 Duck, Coot and Merganser Season
Nov. 18-Nov. 26, 2017
Dec. 7-Dec. 23, 2017
Dec. 26, 2017-Jan. 28, 2018
Duck daily bag limit: 6 ducks
Limit may include no more than 4mallards (no more than 2 of which may be hens), 3 wood ducks, 2 redheads, 1 black duck, 3 scaup, 2 pintails, 2 canvasbacks and 1 mottled duck. Duck and teal species not listed have no extra restriction beyond the 6-duck total bag limit.
Duck possession limit: 3 times the daily bag limit
Coot daily bag limit: 15
Coot possession limit: 45
Merganser daily bag limit: 5 mergansers.
Limit may include no more than 2 hooded mergansers.
Mergansers possession limit: 3 times the daily bag limit.
Shooting Hours: 30 minutes before sunrise to sunset
Hunting Season Dates:
30 Minutes Before Sunrise Until Sunset
2017-18 White-fronted , Snow, Blue and Ross's Goose Season
Nov. 15-Dec. 1, 2017
Dec. 3, 2017-Jan. 28, 2017
White-fronted Goose Daily Bag Limit: 3
White-fronted Goose Possession Limit: 9
Snow, Blue and Ross's Goose Combined Daily Bag Limit: 20
Snow, Blue and Ross's Goose Combined Possession Daily Bag Limit: No possession limit
To make reservations you can contact us at: Bellyupgs@gmail.com
Or call toll free: (844) 556-8122 if voicemail picks up, just leave a message and we will call back as soon as possible.
A 50% deposit is required within 7 days after making reservations. If payment has not been received within 10 days and you have not already made alternate payment arrangements, your dates will be released and available for other hunters. If the hunting date is within 10 days of your booking, the balance is due in full at time of booking. The balance is due in CASH or CHECK upon arrival. 3.5% convenience fee will be charged for Paypal use or credit cards.
Hunting dates will be chosen by a first deposit, first choice basis. The earlier you book, the more likely your preferred dates will be available.
Check-in time: Any time after 6:00 PM CDT the night before your hunt.
Check-out time: Any time before 2:00 PM CDT final day of hunt.
What you will need for your hunt
- Shotgun (Most will use a 12 or 20 gauge gun)
- Shells (3” or 3 ½” Steel Shot #1, 2, or 3)
- Waders or Hip Boots (Can be made available to rent with prior notice)
- Rain Gear in case of inclement weather
- Clothing (Camouflage outerwear, Gloves, Camo Hat, Face-mask, heavy socks, ear plugs)
- Arkansas Hunting License (Requires HIP registration, Arkansas duck stamp, and Federal duck stamp)
- Arkansas guided duck hunt prices DO NOT include AR license, AR duck stamp or federal duck stamp. You are required to purchase your own license, stamps, gun, and shot gun shells. If you are flying and do not want to bring your own shot gun, we do have 12 gauge shotguns available for rent for $70/day. We also carry 12ga 3″ #2 & #3 shotgun shells by the case. You can buy your shot guns shells at the lodge for $25/box. Wader rentals are $100.00 per day and must be made with prior arrangement.
The 50% deposit is non-refundable. The deposit is required to hold these dates specifically for your group.